Evaporative Cellulose Paper Cooling Pad for Poultry Farm Greenhouse
Evaporative cooling differs from typical air conditioning systems, which use vapor-compression or absorptionrefrigeration cycles. Evaporative cooling works by exploiting water's large enthalpy of vaporization. The temperature of dry air can be dropped significantly through the phase transition of liquid water to water vapor (evaporation). This can cool air using much less energy than refrigeration.
Temperature dropping process is completed in cooling pad paper. There is a layer of thin water film on the surface of wave-shaped fibre paper. When dry hot air is pumped by cooling fan through cooling pad paper, water in film will absorb heat in the air and vaporize, take a lot heat away. So air temperature which is through cooling pads dropped. Cool wet air enters into room and was mixed with hot turbid and was discharged out of room through cooling fan.
|Temperature Drop Theory|
- Made of corrugated fiber paper with the spatial crossing liking technology, high absorb ability, high water resistant, corrosion resistant and anti-mildew.
- High hygroscopicity: to absorb water naturally, with fast speed of pervasion and lasting effectiveness.
- Specific stereoscopic structure: supplying enough surface area for heat exchange of the water and air.
- No mico hole on the surface. No phenol in the raw material.
- Can be made of galvanized, aluminum alloy or stainless steel, beautiful andpractical, high-strength, easy to maintain and replace cooling paper.
- Processed antioxidant treatment, enhancing service life.
- Cooling paper is made of high quality corrugated fiber paper from Kiamusze. High hygroscopicity. Good refrigeration effect.
- Gas Turbine
- Pre Cooler For Air Cooled Condenser
- Spray Painting Booth
- Industrial Applications
- Commercial Applications
Qingzhou Xinhe Greenhouse Horticulture Co., LTD. is a professional company which sets greenhouse and supporting facility design, manufacture and research&development in one. The major products include flower market greenhouses, planting greenhouses, aquaculture greenhouses, livestock breeding greenhouses, ecological restaurant greenhouses, sunlight-plate greenhouses, photovoltaic solar energy greenhouses, plastic film greenhouses and corresponding accessories.